kakak kandung.

Another guy that i consider as one of my pretty good guy friend is this guy.



Name: Chilwin Theodoroes.

Nickname:  Awen

Age: My age + 1

Height: 185 ish ++? One of the rare species of guys who is WAY taller then me when we sit down.

Our mad friendship can be traced back to when I was 15. Which was 5 yrs ago. (wow. It’s been that long man)



He’s the giant on the LEFT (there are 2 giants in this pic).

We know each other through Ragnarok Online.



(pic frm Tony’s fb)

That time, I was a hawt hunter named Caramelle.



and he was a gunslinger named ~ A w e n ~ or something.



Then turned out he was my senior at school.

Then, I joined DOP, our ccRO guild back then. Thanks to Vivi! :D ccRO (Cute Cow RO) is an RO private server, GM: Ko Roy, also my Senior.

Then we all went to Tony’s villa. That’s when I really got to know the members of the guild. One night during the trip, I rmb he attempted to guitar us to sleep, but failed. None of us fell asleep. He’s mad good at playing guitar too! Talk about multitalented. Then, me, him, wie, and bandi walked ard Tony’s villa in the middle of the night.. LOL memory still fresh! :D And the capsa 9pm - 5am nonstop.. *drool (Since then I always bring a pack of playing card everywhere. Hence my nickname back then: Capsa Girl)

On the same trip I got extremely mad at him.. that I remember too! We now laugh about it when we talk about it.. :)

Then, we started going out as a guild together. A lot. There was this 10 days in a row we went out. It was mad fun :D I sincerely miss those days.

And.. He can drift. The ones where the tires would make that sound. I rmb us drifting (well he drifted, the rest just enjoyed) at the basement of PTC’s parking lot, on PTC’s rooftop parking, idk where else :D And of course, the memories of BATTLE GEAR!!



*ehm* presenting to you the one and only drift girl.

Edited this pic of him.



Out of the series of DOP male.



Went to WBL.. and Vivi’s villa.. I remember, in the airport when we sent Tou off, Tou walked in the departure door. I forgot what I did or say, but it caused Awen to think  I wanted to say something to Tou. He shouted Tou’s name and called him loudly back. Small memories are starting to pop into my head..

We also usually decor our school for events together. With Vivi, Titi, Andre, Evan, Yoyo, donno who else.. I think all of us were in the DKV team together!! :D led my Ce Marina!! Aaaahhh memoriess…

Then, after I repented, rmb him calling me “evangelist” all the time.. hahaha!! But didn’t flee as my friend :)

He takes very nice pics, and was the fastest rubiks cube solver in surabaya.. or indonesia? He solved it within seconds man.. Mad. He was the one who thought me how to solve rubiks cube too.

And he accompanied me buying my first ever DSLR.. thus deserve the very first proper non testing shot:



And the seller mbak asked me “kakaknya ya mbak?”. We burst out in laughter. I think it’s cute when ppl think we are siblings. That incident hence the nickname “kakak kandung”.

And taking pics for Putu..

yadda yadda yadda.. the story goes on..

.

So why post about this guy?

.

Coooosss..

He’s coming to Singapore next week!!

Am excited! :D

See you soon bro!! :D