November 7th, 2011

When the day started, I was still awake. Think I was reading Raditya Dika’s book. Full of nonsense yet pretty entertaining. Chatted with a few ppl on facebook.


You know, human beings can be very interesting. I’ve known a few species of interesting people. Good interesting, weird interesting.. Sometimes the weirdness is beyond what I can discern and grasp. And this type of people really does exist. So weird that it’s entertaining to a certain extent. 


Went to bed around 2.30 am, woke up at 9, then extended to 11.30. In between that period, I had one of my more interesting dreams. Dreams can be frightening, forgettable, whatever. This one is definitely categorized as interesting. There’s Cia2 in it, a random angmoh guy I don’t even know, and a few TLG people.


And in my dream I was in a relationship. Kinda forgotten how it felt like. The dream reminded me of it. There was definitely happiness. That happiness, I will only let myself feel with the right guy.


I definitely still disagree with guys chasing after more then one girl. You might beg to differ, it’s up to you. I agree with what Cici F said. Sure guys can explore. Explore first, then choose one. And pursue her, man. And while exploring, don’t mislead girls into feeling like she is being pursued. You think it’s cool meh, showing your interest in a few girls at once? Trust me it just shows the complete opposite.


Woke up cos mama called. Was 11.30. Straight away went to bathe, then had my quiet time. Had indomie for lunch, and then brainstormed for ISP. Feeling stuck, I decided to watch the “Meditate” sermon by Joseph Prince while brainstorming.



Interestingly, it was inspiring. Got a storyline for my ISP in just two hours. And I have been thinking of it for days o,o


Ps Prince is one of the funniest pastors I’ve came across. He would joke around on stage, about himself, about his pastors (esp Ps. Mark), about the Bible Characters. He’s relatable. And he looks damn young man. Here he is:



and he is


freaking


47


years old.


Can you believe it.


Really man. May our youth be renewed like the eagles. AMEN.


Later, we planned to watch “In Time”. We being me, Mardian, Christine, and Mikey. Before that, we ate at Wee Nam Kee chicken rice. It was GOOD. Should eat there again, man. Too bad when we came, the roasted chicken was finished. Sorry for being late, ppl :(



The movie has an interesting concept. I think it’s original. 


AND AMANDA SEYFRIED IS SUPER PRETTY CAN. She is GORGEOUS. Like, SUPER PRETTY. Even I as a girl love seing her face. Her eyes are huge. Perfect lips. Gosh! And that Mykey kept saying the girl from footloose is prettier. 



Guys. But yeah she’s hot.


STILL.


I love Amanda. She pretty and classy and cute. Perfection.




she’s gotten skinnier.


a zit. so what.



preettaaaaayyyyy



her smile!! :D




k enough of her gorgeousness.


I was admiring her so much that Mardian said sth like “udhlah kamu juga cantik”. Lol probably my que to shut up already :P but AMEN TO THAT BROTHA.


And ppl if you’re looking for a solitude place to watch movies, Shaw Balestier would be perfect. Not much ppl :)


Took a cab home. I rmb laughing like crazy in the cab when Mikey requested me to tell my dream I mentioned earlier to him. It was funny, the dream. Laugh worthy. Had a good laugh all the way to my room.


K good nite!! shall not sleep but signing off :) GB!