Don’t wanna say what’s best for youNo, I won’t say what’s best for youBut if I had to guess, you look stuckYou tried to do what’s right and IKnow he didn’t get just whyHe didn’t wanna fight, he gave up.You know, I just went out for band-aidsI’m thinking that’s a good place to startIf you’d let me bandage the damage,I think I really could fix your heartI wanna say I know what’s wrong,But only you can be that sureThere’s nothing I can do but be here, hereHe pushes you away and II really hate to see you cryI wish that you would come be with meChorusYea, I know I’m no miracle worker,But where can I begin?Try to fix what’s been broken andPlease don’t get my intentions twistedI don’t think he was trying toBe cruel…He didn’t wanna fight. He gave up.Chorus . “He didn’t want to fight. He gave up.” I love this line. Keeps repeating itself