Typo and Ce Listi

SCHOOL.


Brand & Brand Identity: went great! Logo was there, needed a little improvement but it was ok :)


Typo: A  d i s a s t e r. I really hope I can survive next week! amen amen amen.


Idk, this 2 weeks I had no mood to do schoolwork at all. I feel like doing what I want, which is drawing ko Steven’s illustration project. And the result of this no mood is the Winnie Tan disaster T_T (In case you don’t know, Winnie is my Typo lecturer) I can do well in David’s (BBI lecturer), really is only by God’s grace.. Seriousss….


Tomorrow is Joseph’s packaging.. Still no mood T_T what to do sia.. Instead of making a mock up or sketches or anything, here I am pouring my heart out. I think I’ll draw some construction sketches later.. of the packaging.. and do the mock up tomorrow during the 2,5 hours break..


.


YESTERDAY


me and my cellgroup went to Marche 313 to have a farewell dinner for Ce Listhiya. She’s for-gooding back to Indonesia.. :/



I’ll try to locate Ce Listhiya for you.. You see the guy in red on the right side? Left-down side of him is a girl.. And to the lift of the girl is Ce Listhiya.. My wishes for you, ce:


  • God’s abundant blessings and divine protection forever!

  • Blessed financially (she’s starting a new business.. so exciting!!)

  • So that you never stop growing to be more sensitive towards God’s voice

  • Moves by the wisdom of God and not yourself

  • A closer relationship with the Holy Spirit

  • Find a superfine son of God as your cowok XD (look closely at the picture ce.. noone up to your standard? lol!!)

  • Healthy always!

  • I hope one day in the future we get to get together again as an FA :)

FA is the abbreviation for ‘Family Altar’ aka cellgroup. This is our FA and we are named FA ANDA led my Ce Shella and Ce Manda (Ce shella: bottom right of Ce Listi, Ce Manda: 6th fine lady from the left) I love these people so better not mess with them ah or I’ll sucker punch you! >:D (ok joking only la hahaha)


OK its midnight.. I better go to bed! Tmr we NAFA students have a talk from donno what speaker I forgot.. But he’s kinda awesome so we’ll see!


Niteee