day 9 - your favorite blog

Xiaxue!! <— click to access her blog



Image taken from her blog :)


She’s an awesome blogger. She’s strong (considering all the haters out there), brave, and what I love most: honest. She’s not fake.


Sure she does plastic surgery and Photoshopped her photos, but so what? I think what’s inside the book matters more than the cover? And she’s making the cover even more attractive! hahaha


She doesn’t act cute. You’ll see when you watch her videos. She’s ‘apa adanya’ (that’s Indonesian. the english translation would be.. down to earth? I don’t know), proven by her perfectly spoken and written SINGLISH. She’s a Singaporean and not using a fake American accent. I LOVE that fact! :D It’s a different story if you grow in the west and have a natural American accent like DaheeYum or Michelle Phan


Reading her blog makes me love Singlish!! hahaha (I used to hate it :P sorry ppl)


The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is her use of vulgarities.. :/


Well its ok to have opinions righhttt? But I still love her! She’s so funny and SMART. At first glance, might not look so, but read her blog and you will see :) She can do photoshop too!! The image above is photoshopped hahhaa!


Here’s the comparison



I should learn from her how to write blogs so it’s not so boring for you guys to read. lol!