to prove that i am a girl. i like.... (part 1)

GOD i have experiences in my life that makes it impossible to not love Jesus. I’ll share some someday. I’ve heard a few friends saying that I’m religious. When people say ‘religious’..


.


.


a nun


.


.


a nun (:D) comes to mind, literally. I mean, I still go to the movies, I shop, I watch Glee etc.. It’s basically so simple. I like Jesus, I love Him, and enjoying my days growing in Him. (Almost like when you have a bf or gf) I don’t want to do stuff what would hurt Him (i know sometimes I do fail, but that’s the thing about Him. He has grace and mercy and forgiveness :D) so yup yup yup!



FOOD oh, who doesn’t? I love eating, I do.


It’s just that my metabolism is not as fast as a infant anymore and I need to control what I eat. And I don’t exercise regularly too.. I jog once in a while though.. I like everything from Indomie <3 to steaks to burgers to salads to ice creams to chips to brownies to bubble teas to everything!!!


BOYS Who doesn’t like talking about them? I bet majority of the girls do. I talk about boys to my mom, she knows all my love stories. Me and my friends talk about them. (This boy is very tall. That boy is short but has a certain charm. This guy is so kind. etc) I fall in and out of crush (not love ah. like i said my my posts before, love is a serious word.) My principal about relationships is “second and forever”. It’s supposed to be “first and forever” (sekali untuk selamanya) but since I had a bf before (before I repented and started to take relationships seriously), so mine would be second. Soo… still waiting! I bet I’ll have my next relationship at 21. We’ll see if this comes true.