So TLG, our youth ministry in church is going to produce a movie!!!

Yes, it's indie, and yes, it's low budget. But yes, I'm stoked.

Being in the design team, I'm excited. Reminds me of how I love this. Hope it will turn out cool!

Then, I found out I am part of the cast as well and really, I'm so happy! I enjoyed Mencari Putri a lot. The practices, the prayers, the meetings, even the scoldings.. It was such an experience! I really enjoyed my time as Panci!

And now, I get to do it again! Aaah.. These gifts from God.. He's the best.

And justnow we had out first meeting and Ko Rai asked us to tell what we think the character of our character was like. And I was dumbfounded.
I've read the script, I know her story, but honestly I've never really thought of my character like that. And Ko Yoga was explaining it fluently and asking questions (that made sense, which shows some smart thinking) and I was like wow.

So I brainstormed quickly and splurred out first thing that came to mind of her and stopped. I was like what on heaven am I talking about. But that really was the only thing that came to my blank mind. Now that I think of it, there's a lot more that I could've said about her.

Then feeling that I've done less then expected, I confided in ce Joan. It's not that I feel condemned or anything. But it was in my mind. I told her how Ko Yoga has 'done his homework' and I was like -.-

She said, isn't Ko Yoga studying PHD?

And that one sentence from her silenced my mini storm. She's such a woman of wisdom. Not only smart, but wise. Smart people cannot say the right thing at the right time all the time. She can. Nearly nailed it every time. That's not human, that's the Holy Spirit.

I guess some people are just smart. Or trained to think. Or like to think.

But either way, Renata, I'll get to know you now.

*shakes hand.