Mom and Dad.

Talked to Ko Willy about how I was so upset of the crusade. Now I'm fine and it doesn't bother me anymore, but yeah, I talked to him on how I felt it has wasted my time.

And he said that it's not wasted, cos I found out that I didn't enjoy it, and therefore I don't need to come the next time around.

And it made sense. Wise wise words.

It's amazing how Ko Willy and Ce Joan are together. They both are already awesome just by themselves. Whole, complete, wise individuals who is in love with Jesus. Put them together and you get the baddest couple I've ever known. And I meant that in a urban positive way.

The fact that they attract each other a bit mindblowing. I can't see Ce Joan with any other guy. She's so cool, she is such a leader, full of charisma and wisdom. She deals with problems, she's independent.

Talk to her and you'll know she's not "just another girl." IMO, it is gonna be so hard to win her heart over. And I really feel no other man besides Ko Willy is capable of doing that. Sorry to all Adams who's fell for her before. Just my opinion.

And Ko Willy as well. I am sincerely and honestly blessed that he was the one who mentored me as a singer. He is just like a toned down male version of Ce Joan. They are same, in a sense that he always knows what to say, or shall I say it, wise. He also has that charisma, you can't help but to respect him. What he says carries weight.

Sometimes I would talk to Ghon about couples, and sometimes we would feel that some relationships are imbalance. Either Jesus isn't the center, or one isn't mature or whole enough yet. But seriously, to the readers, our opinions doesn't matter. If you are in a relationship and happy, don't worry of whether it is you or not we were talking about, in case I made you wonder. It most probably isn't you anyway.

But Ce Joan and Ko Willy, they are both really daebak man. I'm sure they have their own intimate romantic moment, but from the outside, they are really the epitome of power couple. And by power, I mean POWER. As if they are capable enough to live independently on their own, but still they choose to be with each other. I think they bring the best out of each other.

Both have this vibe of being someone you can talk to, someone that will accept you and won't judge you. Both are gentle, but not soft. Firm, but not harsh. Charisma, but not bossy. Both has impacted my life greatly, both loves God, both practices Grace, both knows they are under Grace, both are wise, and all of them, I must say, pretty equally. Can't choose who's wiser, or more graceful, or more charismatic. Maaayybe Ko Willy is a drop scarier. Teehee Ko if you are reading.

But still they are two different person. Ko Willy can do all sorts of silly cheesy stuff, and I can't imagine Ce Joan doing any too crazy. Ko Willy has the confidence to talk in front of a lot of people, and Ce Joan said she couldn't. But really, I think she's very good. Ce Joan has this art strike in her, so she understands some of my antiqueness.

I just love them both. My great leaders. And really, I don't know why I am suddenly talking about them. I originally wanted to talk about the first three paragraphs only. But oh well.

To the best couple in the world :)