Just came back from FA.

It was packed! God kept sending kids to Sekia, and I'm so thankful!
For a person like me, I feel I do take some time to get to know someone closely. And it is overwhelming, the number of kids! I just got to know some of the older kids better and someone new comes along. Got to know her a bit, another pack comes. It's just amazing. Somemore after FA Project. Wow.

And I love it when people share their stories. Love listening to them. And this is a fairly new habit I picked up. Back then, I didn't know how listening to people can be so enjoyable. But it is.

Am I a good listener? I do hope so, but I honestly don't know. I just like it when people share.

And I really want to be more organized. I know I am messy here and there, and sometimes it causes other people trouble. And sometimes I know I am to blame, and it's not a good feeling. But no point beating myself up for it. I'll just try to be better and improve.

So now that that's out of my heart, I can sleep in peace.

And I finally got to watch Safe Haven. Stoked.

Good night!