Maybe I'm just a little upset that I went to this crusade and they reveal nothing of Jesus. Praise and worship was great, but I want Jesus.

I've been to a lot of services and crusades and seminars and cellgroups to learn from experience that all I need is Jesus. No other teachings and laws and theories will stick in my head if it is not about Jesus.

I need Jesus, to know more about Him. That's the sole reason I attend all these things. And when they don't reveal Jesus, I just think it's a serious waste of time.

Sure you can teach love and faith and discipleship and wisdom and all that. But all that comes with Jesus! You know Jesus, you know the rest. Those characteristics when centered on human, is pointless. Know Jesus' love and you will love. Jesus is wisdom. You know how Jesus is powerful and how He lives you, you'll have faith. I may sound fanatic here but it's true, everything IS about Him!

Well in meetings where Sekia or other siblings in Christ are around, I can take it as fellowship, and still be able to tolerate if the message they preach are.... Not nourishing. But a crusade from another church where I know nobody. At Expo. Feel like telling them, gimme back my time man.

So yeah. Schoolwork not done, and I feel I've wasted some 5 precious hours. Thats why I'm in a nasty mood right now.

And I'm blaming noone. All who asked me to come meant well, and I myself wanted to come. I'm just upset. You are a preacher. Why arent you preaching of the One person the whole bible is about??

And I'm not saying I'm all that good at preaching at all. I'm just stating my POV of what I need as a church attendee, as a Christian. Jesus.

Night.