300313

Current status:
Mentally and physically tired, but spiritually refreshed.

A friend told me that she realized my status this past few days had been a little down. And I'm amazed she could recognize that cos I've tried my best not to show it online. It's either she's super discerning or it's just me not doing a good enough job.

But yeah. Things had been piling up and maybe I didn't cast it all upon God.

So today we had TLG workers prayer meeting. And I was super tired even to even think of attending. Gosh. And I got Bible Camp meeting and singer practice before that. Not that any of them requires a lot of energy, but just thinking of it is more tiring than actually doing it.

Anyway. As usual, we worshipped before. And it was what I needed. I couldn't care less about what was happening all around me, I only needed God. I sobbed like a baby, quietly, letting it all out.

Maybe lately I've been trying to figure things out on my own. My energy is spent more in my head instead of my body. Everything seems so tiring and frustrating. I realize I didn't spend much time 1 on 1-ing with God.

But then again. Maybe it's just PMS.

Still it doesn't change the fact that you are a spiritual being. You'll eventually need to have your spiritual drink. Spending time in His presence. And oh how I've been longing for it.

Ko Iie delivered a message which was what I really needed, about letting God be God. It took a lot of pressure off me. I didn't realize all this was piling up on me, but it did.

And the extra testimony he delivered in the end... I somehow felt God moved him to share it for my sake. And perhaps some others. But I really needed that.

There was a lot of crying involved justnow. People all around are crying for heaven knows why, but I had my own reasons. And it felt good to let it ALL out. I seldom cry, even when I wanted to. So it felt good.

Anyway. I met Ko Iie's girlfriend and she was awesome. Her name is Ce Silvi. Talked to her for a bit, she's so cool. In that short talk, I learnt a lot. Full approval from this kid, not that they need any.

So we had dinner and what not afterwards, and yeah. I was still tired physically. Crying is tiring, you know. And when you're physically tired it affects you mentally. I actually took a Rp500,- coin to pay my stuff, thinking it was a dollar coin. Brilliant.

Anyway. That was today. I'll try to go to bed early.

Happy easter everyone!