Hello people!

I suddenly had a fever yesterday. Had no thermometer so didn't know technically how high it was. But it was pretty bad.

I first felt weird when we were karaokeing. My head suddenly became giddy and heavy. It was a little hard walking in a straight line, a few times I needed to hold on to the wall.

Then my body got very cold. There was a tingling feeling all over my skin. I felt so tired.

When we moved to McD, I can feel the temperature of myself rising. I touched my neck and it was burning hot. Couldn't stay still, needed to move all the time.

Worst thing was getting to bed. Whole body was hurting, and the room seemed very cold. Everytime I woke up to go to the toilet, head was pounding so bad. Every movement that involves my head hurts. It was like trying to sleep in pain.

Lets hope I get well soon. I got a 10 am flight to catch tomorrow! And a dissertation to finish.