Turning Two.

It has almost been two years! Talking about it made me realize, it has been that long.

I was about to say, "how time flies", but come to think of it, it didn't. It was a damn long two years.

And a lot has happened!


Auditioned, joined the Musical Cast crew. Knew a lot of new people!

Joined Phunk's Apprenticeship programme.

Had my first ever drawing exhibited.

Had my first ever celebrating new year with friends until 3 am. Elbowed our way through a sea of people, watched the fireworks, felt the hype of a new year with thousands of my kind. That was a first!

Celebrated Valentine's with FA, where a certain he made this huge epic scene, giving a bouquet of flowers to a certain her in front all of us. Just. Epic. I've never seen something like that so close up before.

Rallied a whole lot of people, raising fund to buy CP a new camera lens. It was a huge deal for me. Thanks for all who joined! Wasn't cheap, man.

A long period of being stressed out about design and exhibitions.

Turning 21, where on my birthday I needed to go to a meeting with Phunk. There goes the ever awaited 21st birthday that everyone is raving about. Spent mine in a meeting.

The miraculous series of events in getting my school scholarship.

Drama of the Exit Permit. There was once a period of time where we were waiting whether the clean and honest Indonesian Immigration would release my Exit Permit. If they didn't release it, I wouldn't be able to enter Indonesia again. Thank God for blessing my family with enough money. Please connect the dots.

Going to UK for two months. I frikkin went to HILLSONG LONDON!!! Grawl it was awesome!! UK changed me a lot. Made me more open minded about a lot of stuff. I wouldn't trade that two months for anything. I am just blessed!

Did the decor for TLG Christmas, where I really got to know closely a few more friends :) Days of creating those cards for each of the TLG kids.. Hope we got all of you covered!

CE JOAN's WEDDING. Highlight of the year, nuff said.

The forming of Blessekia Nobar.

Learnt a lot about praying for others. Your prayers carry power, so why just keep it for yourself? Share it with others too! :) It will not only affect them, it will affect you! I've seen prayers answered. I've seen friendships develop as a result of a 'mere' prayer. It is a journey on its own :)

SEKIA Christmas.
Awesome Christmas. Another new year.

School (again). Friends. Families. Life.

Have I grown?

Definitely.

I've grown in how I view myself. I've learnt to be honest with myself. I've learnt to see my self worth through Jesus' eyes. You don't mess with this girl. She's the King's precious beloved.

I've grown in how I view others. I've learnt that leadership isn't just about giving food to the lamb, it's also about tending the sheep. I've learnt that some relationships CAN be built when you involve God. Start from praying, then He will give you the desire and the wisdom to deal with people!

The best part after all this is how I've grown in my relationship with God. Through it all, I've got to know different sides of God. I've grown to depend on His Wisdom and Grace in life. I've seen Him work even more wonders. I've seen Him transform others and myself. I've felt Him healing hearts.
I will never get enough of Him, and neither will you. This is just some point in the beginning of an eternal journey.

Yeah man. It's almost been two years :)