170213

People know I like cheesy stuff.

I love big scale romance treatments. I love watching sweet proposals. (Quality) romance movies, lets watch. Have been praying to God that my romance life will be.. Outrageous. And romantic.

But there's a limit, really. Try too hard it gets uncool.

Like making love while you're floating in the air, in the outdoors with the full moon as your background.

Now that's just too much man, that's alien cheese.

But well if you do like stuff like that, you can watch Upside Down. Other than the overrated cheesiness, I quite like the movie, though some of my peers found it confusing and boring. I thought it's cool how they realize the concept of having a double gravity world.

The movie reminds me that if someone or something is worth it... It's worth it. *you don't say meme.

But yeah. Some things are just worth it, so you fight hard for it. We are worth it in God's eyes, and He fought hard for us. We are worthy enough for Him to give up His only Son, just so that now He can have many sons and daughter.

You are all precious, my readers.

Your pricetag is the blood of the Son of God. And He paid it. So never look less of yourself than who you really are. Precious and loved, unworthy made worthy just by His grace.

Good night!