About Waking Up

Sooo!

Current thing that is occupying my schedule: FYP.

And time management. Or probably self control. To wake up earlier.

I do not know what is my problem but it seems very hard for me to just wake up early. I remember all my days up to when I was 18. Where everyday I NEED MUST HAVE TO wake up at 6 am, cos school starts at 7.45. Where did that old me go? Now I am freaking grateful if I can wake up at 10 am.

If I wake up early, more often than not, the day will go more organized. And my life goal now is to at least wake up at 9 lah everyday. 8 better. preease ToT

I know it's 3 am now. I should probably be asleep if I want to wake up early tomorrow.

BUT! I took a 3 hour nap justnow from 6-8.30 pm. So logic goes, 8-2.30=5.30 hours. I'm sleeping soon so I should wake up at: 3+5.30=8.30 am.

I dont know. That's the rational in my head. So nite ppl!

.

Btw, I dyed my hair. I had a sudden urge after school, so just went dying it. WHen I wole up earlier, I didn't plan for it. Not much different I think.. But it has less red tint, and the color is darker (for the parts dyed before).

I tried LIESE in ASH BROWN. Here it is.

Before:

Greasy and dirty. Do you know the dye absorbs better to your hair when it's dirty? Interesting how it looks two colored. The roots had grown long.

So here it is now.

*EYEBAG ALERT* Soo byebye! I REALLY WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY TMR.