Surabaya Part 3

So.

The immigration hasn't issued my Exit Permit yet. So I can't leave the country. They require a letter from NAFA stating that I'm still a student. They are afraid that I'm actually working in Singapore, and would just make use of my Indonesia PR to my advantage. I choose to think positive and believe that you are actually concerned that I might be a disadvantage to this land, and not the other possibility that you are just making trouble asking for money.

I love Indonesia! Though it's true, a lot of stuff can really be improved. Esp the corruption. What would Ir. Soeharto say when he sees this hard earned freedom for this country was used like this? Even a Singaporean *me* cares.

Being around my church friends here is very refreshing. No drama. It's just like detox. Feelings that I've forgotten came back. This is "family!" You really can feel it. It's not just a concept, they really pull it off. A lot of things has changed, but a few things stay the same. Like me and Sally.

We went our separate ways when I left for Singapore. But when I come back here, it was like the years were never gone. The circumstances do change, but I feel our relationship doesn't. Seeing her is like coming home. The feeling is very comfortable and normal. Just happy ^^

A closing verse from me:

"Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us."

Isaiah 25:9

Trust in Him! He doesn't fail you :)

Bye!!