wouldn't it be cool..


Soo we just had the awesomest prayer meeting at macpherson. I literally feel recharged. I asked God to take my anxiety of school and apprenticeship away and He actually did! :) Bottomline, I’m feeling good :) Have homework and a pic to finish but here I am, pouring my thoughts out.


Lots of things happened during the prayer meeting. But I want to write about one in particular. Me and Ghon prayed together just now. I remembered how unclose we were when we first met. 2 person with 2 personalities that can’t seem to fit. Two rocky years later, she moved here to Singapore. And I don’t know how, wasn’t expecting it, but things slowly changed. This is God interfering, it’s obvious to me. I’m not overreacting, you need to be one of us to understand what it was like. Really.


And suddenly a thought came into my mind. Just only. How cool would it be if I can pray like that one day with my future boyfriend. The boyfriend version of the Kim-Ghon 28 September 11 prayer.


Thanking God that He put him in my life. Thanking God He let us experience what we experienced, the good and the bad. Thanking God how He was with us throughout the relationship. Thanking God how He made us grow together. Surrendering the relationship to God. Surrendering each other to God. etc etc… Wouldn’t it be cool?? :D:D:D


I think some of you might think this is extreme.. It’s understandable and it’s okay :)


So, I think my future soulmate (ciyehh) would be someone who does not think this is extreme, and maybe even wanting the same thing too!! :D


Well ok need to do hw.. byee!!


and HAPPY 20th BDAY TO TITI!! and HAPPY B DAY KO PHILIP too!!! :D