what to post?

I have no idea too! salute to all those who can post regularly.


From this point on, I declare that this post will be full of randomness. I wont be talking about anything in particular. Here goes.


A simple update of my life if anyone is interested:


  • Musical is happening in like what? 8 days? people reading, do buy the tics. You wont regret it man. Let me know!

  • Having term break now.

  • Am busy.

I miss my mom a lot, since my breakdown day. I realize mothers are different from friends. Thank God for friends. Thank God for moms.


And thank God for genders. Having a male good friend has its own advantages. Thank God for male and female best friends.


There was a point in my life where I thought being emo was cool. Well, not anymore. Sure you can have your emo moments, it’s human. But all the time without trying to get out of it? I used to enjoy staying in that dark state of mind. Now I realize during those days I was still so immature. The life God prepared is way better. I want to enjoy it to the max.


Sincerity is important.


Don’t compare yourselves to others. Easier said than done, but still, don’t. Implies to me too.


:D


:O


:X


I once read a tweet of a dear friend saying something about boys are basically the same. I am seeing that right now. But really I pray it’s not true.


I will never tell.


I can’t be all ears all the time. Only God can.


Women are hard to understand sometimes. Even for me.


There are times when your ego raises and you just want to defend yourself, yet you stop for a moment, look at the big picture, and try to understand the other party. I appreciate those moments. I appreciate people who actually does that.


Yadda yadda.


Well, good night people :) God bless!