things i've learnt lately

  1. Crying helps. It’s just that sometimes you need a trigger. For me, it was my mom’s voice through the phone. It relieves stress. God didn’t create tears for nothing.

  2. Art is supposed to be enjoyed. Growing up, you kind of lost it. Don’t lose it. Go back to basic, enjoy it. “Work on something you are interested in” -Ai Wei Wei (shows Terrence I did my homework.)  

  3. Stay connected to God. Important.

  4. Do not worry. 

I miss my mom bad. Lately I’ve often feel wanting to go back as a kid (but with knowing Christ). I’ve been feeling megabusy lately, doing everything nonstop. Lots of things happening, lots of pressure, and I can’t get it out, it was so tiring. All peaked on Sunday night. It was like, I’ve had enough, yet I don’t know what to do to actually have enough. It’s all still there, it’s not going away, I can’t do anything about it. Felt so frustrated. I’ve never felt this down since like, 2008 (breakup). It was pretty bad. Wanted to cry my heart out but only a few drops came out. Fell asleep of exhaustion.


Monday morning, woke up, and the thought of going to class was like.. Unacceptable. Facing the day was unacceptable. Felt like escaping life. BBMed my mom, she sensed something was wrong, called me. The first tone of her voice, man… My eyes started tearing. The more she talked, the more I cried to the point where I can’t catch my breath. Grabbed a random tee to wipe it off, the towel was too far away.


She knew I was stressed out. She knows just what to say. Asked me to take a break, and allowed me to skip class (hence me skipping class on Monday). In my whole entire life, never skipped class because of emotional matter. She reminded me about Jesus. She reminded me how I used to love art, and not stressing over it. NAFA somehow sucked it out of me in a way. After crying my heart out, I felt a world lot better.


The quiet time following was very uplifting. Skipped class, came to God. Cried some more, thanking Him of the people He’s put in my life.. My mom, and 3 specific friends who really2 had a huge impact during this stressful period. Read His Word, let Him speak to me.. Monday was RAD!! All the stress went away, a peaceful happy day :)


Recharged, back to the world now. I prrrrrayyyy I don’t have to ever ever experience that feeling again. It was terrible, noone should ever feel that way. Stay close to God, surround yourself with good friends. Nite!