FA

Today’s FA was amazing!


Mikey bought his cajon, and Ria came out of her shell, agreeing to keyboard along the worship time. It was amazing!! Was so cool :) I’m not saying it was amazing because of all the instruments, but I felt God’s presence was so sweet just now :D Thank God for all the instruments, but most of all, Thank God for His presence :)


The message Ghon shared was powerful too. If I have more time I’ll probably share. It wasn’t what we are supposed to share according to ko Hendra’s email, but I’m glad our FA is flexible enough to use or not to use what was sent. I believe we all shared according to what the Holy Spirit put in our hearts. And following God’s flow never results bad :)


Was fun, we laughed, shared, welcomed first timers, I enjoyed it :) God has put these amazing special individuals in this FA (and in yours too), I pray that we all can see and love them as how God sees and loves them. How He uses the most unexpected ways to lift me up during my ‘darkest’ hours using people from this family, and ultimately my mom, it’s just amazing! Beyond words to express.


I’m just bloatfully grateful Daddy put me here :)