The Six Couples.

My latest blogpost was entitled "The Two Guys." And it has a considerable lot more readers. I guess people are just interested in love lives.

Today spent the whole day with the JW (Joan Willy) couple consecutively.

1.30 pm - 6.45 pm : With ce Joan. Eating, going to NAFA Grad Show, Chijmes, and TCC.
7.00 pm - 7.30 pm : On the bus to OHGS for singer practice.
7.30 pm - 10(?) pm : Practicing with ko Willy and the others, chit chat at Wendy's before heading home.

I have a lot of friends who are attached. But there are some who are just very interesting for me, and I like them a lot. As a couple. I guess I'll be talking about some of them. 


And I don't know much about what's going on inside their relationship. This is just an outsider's view, my opinion.


1. The Joan - Willy Power Couple.
They are just... powerful. They have this aura. Both of them are not your normal people you find everywhere. Ce Joan is a fearless woman who has principles and holds on to it. She's brave, beautiful, tidy, motherly, kind, trust worthy, and an amazing leader. Not someone you want to mess with. And so is Ko Willy. A guy with principles. Gak menye-menye. Both are gentle, but not soft. And both God loving. I can't imagine seeing Ce Joan with another guy, and vice versa. Like, perfect for each other. And they're getting married soon!!! :D


2. The Bern - Jenita Couple
These two are just adorable together. Both are the type of person who are very likable. They make people around them comfortable, individually and as a couple. I just love seeing how they interact with each other.. It's very cute! It's almost that I would blush seeing them together.

3. The Surabaya Leaders
These two who I would not mention are not officially a couple yet. They have their ups and downs, but really I think they suit each other. I can't imagine each of them being with somebody else. It's like they are meant to be! Really, if you see them together, you feel that way. The girl is small and cute and kind and adorable.. Everyone likes her! And she's very dear to my heart. And this man is very.. MANLY. Like, 10000000000% a man. He's not a boy, he's a MAN. Very simple, easy going, doesn't talk a lot, but then weirdly approachable, and you can see his kindness. Just cool. And again both God loving!!

4. The Deta - Marc Couple
They are my schoolmates. And I don't even think the guy knows me -.- But I like seing them together because.... They dress nicely. I know I know, what kind of reason is that?
But I do like seeing them. Pleasing to the eyes :)

5. The Mei Ying - Deny Couple
These two are my leaders at Surabaya as well. They are a married couple, yet they are still so sweet! When people say marriage is hell, these two definitely prove them WRONG. They treat each other as if they are still dating. They joke and play around, tease each other, and they are not shy to show their affection towards each other. In a cute way, not those inappropriate way ah! He would praise her in front of all of us, and she would do the same.. Just makes people want to meet their soulmates faster.
And they love Jesus, and they learn from each other, and support and build each other in Christ. Arrghh.. Perfect.

6. The Kim - Jeremy Couple
I wish.

And they're not all. And again, just my opinion. And all these couples have been going on for years (except Bern and Jen, they're quite recent. But still.. Almost 1 year.) They appreciate relationships, and don't take relationships lightly, and I like seeing that. Cos that's what I want in a relationship! I want to experience this "One Love till The End" that people are saying, so I don't waste my feelings around, and he'll be the only one privileged to have my heart. Cheesy, I know. Naive? No. That's what I want and I know nothing's impossible for Jesus, and He loves me! I believe He's prepared a man whose standards of relationship are up to mine, and don't find me creepy for my standards. And it's not impossible. I've seen it happen.

I know I have another relationship in the past, so "one love" might not technically work. But I want all this after I got to know Jesus, so there was a major change of mindset there. So as a new creation, the term still goes. :)

OK! That's my post for tonight. Have a good rest people!
Bye!