Happy!

I’m feeling so happy! I’m 2 days over 20 years old and I’m feeling haaaaaaappy!!
I’ve gotten an internship interview, that’s a relief
I don’t know. I’ve got great friends, doing pretty well at school, trying out new things like musical and singing, being molded in areas of my life, which isn’t easy but I know it’s for good, and I’m thankful and excited to see what kind of better and stronger person I’m going to be!
The best part is, I’m not afraid of losing any of those, because I didn’t earn it in the first place. It’s all God given, so I have no pressure! God gives, God takes away, God strengthens, everything is up to Him and I’m just here receiving!
Yea I did the auditions, yea I tire for ISP, yea I seem to be doing all the physical work, but trust it or not, I enjoyed every bit of it. The Holy Spirit gave me the will to do it, I WANTED to do it, and did it when I want to, really, and rested and did other things when I had no mood. (esp for ISP)
Eventhough there are times I panicked for a bit, deep down I know it’s going to be ok because we all are just running around on the palm of Daddy’s hand.
There are countless times where good things seems to happen coincidentally. Oh no, its not coincident. It’s called FAVOR. It happens so often from the small things to big things that I lost track.
I’m a human living in flesh. One day when things gets hard and all these slip away from my mind, I’m writing now so I can always remind myself all these truths. Chaaao