Kakuzu.

It's been soooooooooooo long since I last blogged a real post.

I've been so busy with FYP, my body clock is a mess. I'd sleep at 4 or 5 and my wake up time would range from 9 am to 2 pm. It's ridiculous.

FYP was a long story. Probably write about it tomorrow.

In the mean time, after FYP submission, I spent the whole day reading Naruto, until sunrise. And now I have this fascination for Kakuzu. Out of all Naruto characters, Kakuzu from Akatsuki. Don't ask me to explain, I don't know why I like him a lot. Kakashi killed him, he is dead in the series. Revived once, but died again ToT so sad.

So which one is Kakuzu?
Here he is.



He has 4 masks on his back, each mask representing one heart and an element (Fire, water, wind, lightning, earth?). So, including his own, he has 5 hearts. Means he has to be killed 5 times before he actually dies.



Now each mask can be detached from his body, becoming an individual in itself, helping him during battles.



The stitches on his body are alive, it can move.



His maskless face, with the black things out of his mouth. I really don't know what it does -.- and his long range battle mode, his final form before Naruto beat him. Pretty disgusting but I find it fascinating.



Through all his inhumane form, I find him kinda cute :x


Lol. So, there you go!! Not apologizing for being weird and liking him. Nite!!