[Vlog] Your Father Owns the Universe!



If you know me, you know I'm a bit of a geek. And I'm a visual person as well. So, the universe, nature, stars, clouds, cells, and what not easily fascinates me!

And the day it hit me that the universe is created by a single Man, my view of Jesus went to a whole other level.

And so I was so blessed to be able to go on a trip to Aussie and Europe, and I saw some pretty amazing stuff, both manmade and natural!

But nature floors me the most. It's like a raw painting of God, untouched. I got so overwhelmed just seeing all the view, this rushing feeling of smallness and awe. And the idea that the Guy who created this system that fascinates me so much, loves me (and most certainly YOU!), is a very pleasant thought ^^.

So please bare with the awkwardness and weirdness of any kind in the video.

Thanks!
phoenix chix said...

waww kereenn Kim ^^

Unknown said...

Hahaha thx ko!! Long time no talk ko!!

phoenix chix said...

LOL iyaa how is life after skul? (and Oz, and Europe, and Indo..)

Unknown said...

Work loh ko!! on the 16 ak mulai kerja! and on with the cpf and taxes dll.. skr lagi berleha2 melakukan hal2 yang saya suka hahaha

phoenix chix said...

Oh woww congratss! Gosh i didn't even know you start working soon. Enjoy your last 1 week of freedom :D