A brutally honest post. 

Again, that time of the month.

I think it's coming soon, the symptoms are here.

Dear males, when your woman is having PMS, please bear with her. Do not attempt to defy nature.

Currently simple things would tick me off. 

The haze.. Wrong use of grammar.. Whatsapp replies.. People trying to act cool (can just be yourself or not. Your effort is failing. Sorry.) I'd curse and swear in my head over insignificant things. Good thing Jesus died and rose again.

Things that don't usually bug me now does, resulting in what Indonesians call GALAU. My mind would wander off, thinking about stuff that I have long forgotten. Analyzing. Thinking. Imagining.

An increased desire of shopping, yet accompanied by an increased level of laziness. I just feel flat.

Moodswings. One moment -.-, the next :D. 

ARGH ANNOYING. Oh look, pillow.