Life oh life!

How hectic, you.

Schoolworks, exhibitions,

assessments, printing shops.

Friend leaving,

everybody weeping.

Drama,

right where its not supposed to be.

Sleeping late,

Waking late.

Running man finished,

what do I watch?

Lots in mind,

twirling in circles.

What do people think?

What do they say?

Am I bothering you?

Useless thoughts.

Where are friends?

Where is warmth?

Where is peace?

It's in Jesus Christ.

I've heard that.

But I need to know it.

For it to come alive.

It is, by the way.

Where is time?

"Who's above time?"

Jesus is!

"Who are you?"

I am Yours.

And You are mine!

"Who WILL be there when you are lonely?"

You.

"Who is your bestest friend?

Who won't ever disappoint you?"

You are.

Invest your feeling in Him.

Your tears.

It won't go to waste.

Not like some,

Who has no clue a tear has dropped.

Daddy oh Daddy!

Your daughter is in you.

She's weak,

yet strong in you.

She's especially dumb,

but smart in You.

Confidence down the drain,

You are my confidence.

Hope on men down the drain,

You are my hope!

A good friend,

You provided.

A long journey,

You were there.

Jesus oh Jesus!

Woo me, woo me.

Let me drown again,

more than ever before.

I know what this is.

This is randomness.

Love and kisses,

Kims.