End of the Whoas. For now.

Finally my roller coaster is stabilizing. It's on a steady roll across some ocean with the cold wind breezing. Numb all over because of the cold, but no sickening twists and turns, which is good for now. Enough of the life catapult.

So, to not be an annoying secretive writer, I shall let you in on a glimpse of what each Whoas were.

So yeah. 2015 has been full of surprises to begin with, so that's that. And one dawn:

Whoa I & II: Some significant being of the past decided to unexpectedly appear again. The situation was equivalent to, say, your college application was rejected and then a year later they came back contacting you. Something like that.

Whoa III: I lost my (sort of) Indonesian PR due to a very stupid mistake on my part. Don't ask. I'd rather not.

Whoa IV: There was a huge fight at home, leaving my little sister crying on the sofa and my stressed-looking brother looking worse, and leaving me crying out to God to just. do. something. tangible.

Whoa V: Someone disappointed me. Deeply. But it kind of was resolved the next day resulting in this steady numbing roll across the ocean.

So there you go. My eyes are super heavy and Imma sleep very soon. Night people!
Unknown said...

Big Support to you !!!!! Big Love !!!