Whoa II

Apparently there are moments in life where you are left speechless. Just speechless.

Life (or God decides to make it) takes you by surprise. Like a hook in a boxing match. Like the kidnapping of the victims in the Saw franchise. Like the rapture, probably. (NOT NOW PLEASE LORD. NOT UNTIL NEXT WEEK AT LEAST. Or after I get married but before having babies. That's the goldilocks zone. And I just used an astronomic term by the way, how cool is that! :D)

That moment in life where you just wonder, "what just happened?"

Obviously I'm in it now. And I'm running out of expressions, honestly. I'm just kind of dazed.

I just got off the phone with ko Hendra. We talked for over two hours I think, and yet still after getting all excited gossiping for that long, now I'm left in a daze again.

I should probably daze to sleep. Good night! :D