EPIC.

A quick update on an emotional roller coaster of a day.

Story 1.

So me and Ghon were scheduled to lead worship at 180 Teens, which is basically the teens ministry of our church.

The song sequence was:
1. Savior King (Me)
2. One Day (Ghon)
3. Salvation is Here (Me)
4. You (Me)
5. This is Our God (Ghon)

So song number 1 and 2 rolled without any problem. Ghon ended One Day nicely.

Then, it was my turn to start leading Salvation is Here.

So the musician played the intro and it was all good.

The verse was coming in 3.. 2.. 1..

..And I sang the verse of One Day.

Instead of Salvation is Here.

All the singers and musician and the rest of humanity was pretty surprised I guess. Moreover, I sang it super confidently and it took a few seconds for me to realize I was singing the wrong song. I was wondering why I wasn't hearing a smooth melody of words.

So anyway. I apologized frantically while a few of them were laughing, and we started over.

End of Story 1.


Story 2.

After the service, I Whatsapped one of my leaders telling what just happened (story 1).

Then, I felt the urge to go to the toilet. So while Whatsapping, I made my way to the nearest toilet.

According to my subconscious memory, the female toilet on that particular mall was on the left. So I turned left.

Then I realized the alignment of the washbasin was a tad different.

So I looked up, off my iPhone screen..

..And saw half a dozen of men looking back at me.

*dramatic silence*

I apologized frantically again and fled the scene. What else can I do.

End of Story 2.


Conclusion.

Well there are no moral values to these stories. I just wanted myself to remember it. Such an epic day.

So, I'm gonna sleep now. See you all soon!

Babay!