New blog!!

Helllllo Readers!

It's been over lifetimes since I've last written here. That's what working does to you I guess. It used to take me hours to write a substantial post, and I don't have that kind of time while working.

So I'm kinda here to kinda announce that I kinda have a new blog! Lol

It's here at brimlyke.tumblr.com so go ahead and check it out! :D

Looks something like this :D


Blogger will still be up. Stuffs here will be a lot more personal.

Tumblr will be more focused on my illustrations. Each post will be accompanied by an illustration, whether it's related to what's written or not :D

Why Tumblr? Simply cos the layout is better. Blogger's design sucks #sorrynotsorry.

***

I'm currently taking a 3 weeks break in Surabaya.

Seeing my 2 little siblings brings me more joy than anything else. They grow up too fast. I grow up too fast.

I've been soaking myself in all the chillies I can find.

See this goodness? SEE IT? 

Life is good and slow here. There's Bryan and his oblivion towards the universe, Aiko and all her drama, my mom with all her grown up drama, and dad with his constant unsatisfied nagging.

But this is home as I know it. And I'm in it :)