Announcements, kinda.

Hello everyone!

I've studied design for 4 years, and have been working for over 6 months now, and I have come to the realization that drawing is still my first love.

So I've decided to be a bit more serious with this, and so, have created a soon-to-be website!

At the moment, you can check it out here at cargocollective.com/kmbrlyo :)

I've bought my domain, hoping I'll use it soon.

I've also created a tumblr page to kinda post what goes in my head behind creating each piece, which you can check out and follow here: kmbrlyo.tumblr.com
I know I can do that in this blog too. But tumblr has cooler layouts. So.

A separate instagram account for illustration stuff at @kmbrlyo

And an inactive-so-far facebook page under the name of Kmbrly O.


This is a little dream I have. Do drop by and interact and show some love! Your support would mean a whole lot to me :)

And before everything, thank you. *an elegant bow down*


Phew!
Now that that's out there, HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

I'm having a great time lazing off at home, and very ready to embark on a good long weekend ahead!

Enjoy your weekends!