"To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial."

Ce Joan told me over and over again, choose the people you put closest to you. Pick your friends. You don't have to be everyone's friend. You can't.

So I looked around the people that surround me, and I am happy with what I've got.

Some very few friends who has known me through and through and decided to stay.

Also some very few who has known me through and through and had no choice but to stay (read: mom, dad, Bryan, and Aiko. And the rest of the family.)

A few more who just discovered some uglier side of me, and perhaps contemplating whether I'm worth spending their time and energy on or not.

A number who has just got to know me, seeing the displayed better side.

And those who just chose to not stay.


I'm happy with those who stayed. Also thankful for those who didn't.

The people God surrounded me with is more than good!
Cindy Nio said...

Miss you kimm.. ayo ke sydney lg, huikss.. tambah ciamik blognya! heheheh