day 1 - your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for every year you’ve been alive


this is my fave pic so far :D


0 i was born?


1 i started walking i think


2 changed nannies a lot of time. was so naughty.


3 had the very first dream i remember until now


4 started school in an international school. my english sucked that time. i learnt english there


5 i love sailormoon.


6 had my first crush. His name is Richard Abadilla and he’s from the Philippines lol


7 this year i was the flower girl for tons of weddings! I enjoyed getting dressed and get made up :)


8 my little baby brother was born. I waited 8 years for him :) and i remember i peed on my pants at school.


9 i remember i felt popular. lol! that was cute


10 my petra school mates would remember ET! lol that bizarre fifth grade teacher!


11 i was so excited about going to junior high school! i kinda had my first groupie this year.


12 had a huge crush on my senior. he’s the captain of the basketball team :D


13 the first time a boy confessed his feelings for me. I officially felt like a teenager


14 senior year. got good grades :)


15 Joined DOP. One of the happiest times of my life :) that bunch of crazy people!!


16 had my first real relationship.


17 accepted Jesus! This really was a turning point in my life, everything literally changed :)


18 moved to Singapore!


19 recent year. moved to bethany singapore :)