thoughts

being alone in your room sometimes makes you think about stuff.


sometimes i think of my future boyfriend slash husband. i know he’s somewhere out there and i’m pretty sure i havent met him yet. what is he doing now? how does he look like?


i am a romantic.


sometimes i remember how far i’ve gone from who i used to be. and i know i’m still on a journey, i havent reached my destination. characters being changed and molded, lessons about maturity.. i’m glad i met Jesus at the age of 17. the perfect time, the perfect age, not the most extravagant moment, but perfect. 


sometimes i wonder, wouldnt life be much easier if i had met You earlier? i wouldnt have to go through what i’ve gone through. i wouldve had a different mindset. i wouldve had someone to run to. i wouldve known that i am not in all this alone. But then, having gone through all that makes me treasure You, and what I have now. So, I dont mind.


plans for tonight: pray, read purpose driven life to sleep. if i dont fall asleep, then i’ll read another book.


for a certain someone who kept saying i’ve changed, left my nerdiness behind (and became a wild girl. >.>), i havent ok. red hair doesnt mean anything, and pictures don’t determine who i am. and when are you giving me ice cream again? hahaha


selamat malam!