TRUST 1: Twenty Thirteen!

Happy new year people!

2012 has been a pretty rough year, to be honest.

But it was a journey with The Lord on its own.

I'm writing this with mixed feelings. There's excitement, disappointment, expectancy.. But one thing for sure, I am bloated with gratefulness. No matter the circumstances, God is good.

The verse I got in the beginning of this year from Daddy God:

Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track. (Proverbs 3:5-6 MSG)

I'm holding on to this.

I don't know it all. Therefore I just put my trust on the One who does.

So happy 2013 people!!

Mohon maaf lahir batin atas segala kesalahan di 2012!!

God bless you dripping in abundance!!!