The weirdest thing

just happened.

So last night I finally finished reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn to it's 405th chapter. And so far, it's my number 1 distraction from school work. Now that it's gone, I hope I can concentrate more on work. God please!

Anyway, last night I planned to read one of my reading materials to bed. I planned to fall asleep reading. And so it happened.

But when I woke up in the morning, my reading light was off, and my book was placed neatly on my laptop, and I sincerely have no memories of doing that whatsoever. AT ALL.

When I woke up in the morning and seeing my reading light off, I thought there was something wrong with the bulb, and that I have to ask the housekeeping for a new one. Then, in my half alive state, I glanced around my bed looking for my book, but it was nowhere to be found. So I thought it must be somewhere under the blanket. And I fell back to sleep.

When I finally woke up, I tried to turn on my reading light, and it works! And I got on my feet and looked for my book, and I was so shocked to find it neatly on my laptop! Which was around 2 steps away from me. I know for sure was reading the book on my bed until I fell asleep.

And again, I really have no memory of turning off the light or putting my book elsewhere.

First thing that came across my mind was God being a father. You know when daddies find their child asleep, but their lights are still on, or blanket was all over the place and stuff, and daddy fix the blanket properly and turns off the light, that kind of scene? That went through my head.

I don't know. Anyway. Have a good day! I shall do some work today!

And as the Brits say,

Cheers!